logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] some questions about splitter and europe extract

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sun Oct 10 08:18:26 BST 2010

El 09/10/10 11:54, aighes escribió:
> Hello,
> I think, it is better, you cut the europe-extract first with osmosis and
> gave only this file to the splitter.

I have not used this method recently, but in the past I found cutting
Europe extract with a polygon using osmosis needed much longer than
cutting it with splitter, using a predefined areas.list. Could you
explain how do you use osmosis to cut the Europe extract?