logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] line features are converted to a closed way

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Sun Sep 26 20:36:03 BST 2010

WanMil schrieb am 20.09.2010 20:44:
> Attached patch performs only the line styles on unclosed ways (the patch
> is untested!!).

I tried your patch and I didn't notice any unwanted side effects.

Since this is quite a change from the previous behaviour, perhaps it would be a
good idea to control this via a command line parameter.

Another idea would be, to control this seperately for each line in the style
file. But from my point of view this is not neccessary, since all non closed
area polygons are a mapping error and should be corrected in the data base.

Gruss
Torsten