logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Trouble getting some multipolygons to render inmkgmap

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Sep 24 16:35:28 BST 2010

Hi,

Markus is right. The mp code must check if the mp itself contains the
relevant polygon tags or if the tagging should be taken from the outer
ways. For this purpose a list of known polygon tags is used and up to
now leisure is not in this list.

Attached patch extends this list by the tags "leisure", "military",
"man_made", "place", "tourism", "amenity". I have found them by
analyzing the europe OSM dump so this should catch most cases.

By the way: the direction of ways is not evaluated.

WanMil