logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitting the entire planet in one pass.

From Scott Crosby scrosby at cs.rice.edu on Wed Sep 22 04:52:39 BST 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Scott Crosby <scrosby at cs.rice.edu> wrote:
> > Well, technically two passes; the first pass is needed to figure out
> > where to split.
>
> I was excited to see this, however I'm having some difficulty getting
> your modified splitter code to compile.  It looks like something is
> requiring a Sun-only API:

That import is totally unused. Truly bizarre.  Just delete the line.

But I think I know where it came from: When you use a class thats not
imported, eclipse makes suggestions. The wrong click can leave behind the
import of a random class.

Thanks,
Scott