logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag values of relations and tag values of its members

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sat Sep 11 08:12:51 BST 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 08:53:48AM +0200, Torsten Leistikow wrote:
>In ActionReader there is also an apply_once command included. Can this
>be used to prevent the forward/backward-doubling? Or what is the
>intended use of apply_once vs. apply?

I implemented it when I started playing with relations:

r1464 | marko | 2010-01-04 17:11:48 +0200 (Mon, 04 Jan 2010) | 2 lines

Implement apply_once for applying commands once on relation members,
even if the relation contains the members multiple times in a matching role.

This would only help in case a bus route relation was defined in a
single relation comprising both ways. If we have one relation per
direction, every member would be included only once per relation anyway.

	Marko