logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag values of relations and tag values of its members

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Fri Sep 10 21:55:49 BST 2010

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:35:14PM +0200, Torsten Leistikow wrote:
>> What I would like to see is "apply" sorted by some criterion, and the
>> possibility to filter out duplicates, for example, when the same way is
>> part of opposite-direction bus route relations. (Opposing bus routes of
>> the same line can consist of oneway segments as well as shared
>> non-oneway segments. Now I will see "742,742" on the non-oneways and
>> just "742" on the oneways.)
>
>Is there any way to check for the role of the member inside the style rules?

Yes, apply role=value (role ~ 'regexp' would be nicer, but not
implemented). It would also be nice to check for the type of the member
(node, way, relation), but there is no syntax for that.

See src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/osmstyle/actions/ActionReader.java,
the role=value parsing is in readAllCmd.

	Marko