logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] access=avoid/preferred

From Chris66 chris66nrw at gmx.de on Sat Aug 21 09:30:14 BST 2010

Am 20.08.2010 08:54, schrieb Paul Johnson:
> I'm wondering if mkgmap already handles the proposed values "avoid" and
> "preferred" for access tags.  If not, could we get that added?

These are not listed on the access Wikipage:

<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Access>

If you want you can handle it in your style file.

More important in my opinion are tags like
motor_vehicle=destination which are used very often
in germany.

For my personal map I use a little 'sed' script which
does some replacements during the 'wget' of the osm
file.

motor_vehicle -> motorcar
vehicle -> motorcar

Advantage is I can keep my style rules for the access rights short.

Chris