logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] one wish for creating a style

From Harri kuuma at bastu.net on Wed Aug 18 05:41:55 BST 2010

On 08/17/2010 04:08 PM, Christian H. Bruhn wrote:
>> set name '${name} ${rboxef}'
>> set name '${name} ${anothertag}'
>> name ${name}
>
> OK, but can you use it in one line just for one rule like
> 'amenity=postbox'?

Here's an example from my style how I use adding info multiple times:

# append to name
highway=cycleway & surface=paved   {set name='${name}+P'}
highway=cycleway & surface=unpaved {set name='${name}-P'}
# keep appending more
highway=cycleway & lit=yes { set name='${name}+L' }
highway=cycleway & lit=no  { set name='${name}-L' }
# set name finally
highway=cycleway {name '${name}
highway=cycleway {add motorcar = no} [0x27 road_class=0 road_speed=0
resolution 22]

Unfortunately that is not one line syntax but on the other hand it needs
the comperations anyway.

As suggested earlier on the list by Marko the empty def: is better for
single line evaluations if you need to add the tag (not something else
based on it like I do to keep the name lenght reasonable)
--
Harri