logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter error message

From Scott Crosby scrosby at cs.rice.edu on Tue Aug 17 14:25:31 BST 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Chris Miller
<chris_overseas at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Francois,
>
> It looks like this is a bug that was introduced by some patches I applied
> for Scott last night. I've rolled back the changes for now until I get a
> chance to debug the problem further. If you grab the latest codebase (r121),
> or alternatively use r118 or older, your problem should disappear. Sorry
> about that!

I'm really sorry too. I have found the broken code in my historical
archives; it appears to be untested code that was finished, tested,
and fixed on May 25th,  weeks before I emailled the list. My local
branch was good. (I'm attaching a working diff off of r110).

Chris, can you check over my new patch?

Again, my apologies,
Scott