logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] suggest a polygon hexcode for place of worship

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Fri Aug 13 22:27:48 BST 2010

On Aug 10, 2010, at 6:21, maning sambale wrote:

> Any suggested hex others recylce for place_of_worship polygons?

I have this at the beginning of my polygons file:

  amenity=place_of_worship & (building!=*) {add building=yes}

Which ensures that a place of worship polygon will be treated as a building polygon. (I think a place of worship POI gets created too, using the polygon to POI conversion.)

Cheers