logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple Relations and Admin levels

From Markus markus_g at bigpond.com on Wed Aug 11 13:03:52 BST 2010

Thankyou WanMil,

I have tried the patch and it seems to fix a number of problems. It's great
that I now can see complete rivers that have been very patchy in the past
due to ways being used in multiple, multipolygons.
Also some of the borders have improved.

I have though found some problems still with some junctions. An example is
below.

The New South Wales/Queensland border doesn't continue past this spot in
mapsource.

Way id=32264526 Admin level 4
Way id=32284994 Admin level 4
Way id=32264521 admin level 10

Common Node id=362596528 lat=-29.0000128; lon=148.9583324;
way referrer:
    32284994
    32264526
    32264521

Thanks also for the replies on performing patches from others. Not sure if I
will try compiling my own mkgmap yet though.

Regards,

Markus_g