logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bicycle routing improvements (reverting breakage from r1431)

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Tue Aug 10 13:37:42 BST 2010

Marko Mäkelä schreef:
> I am planning to remove the { add bicycle=no; add foot=no } from
> highway=trunk and to restore non-bicycle paths to road_speed=0.

I'd suggest you don't. I do not know why bicycle routing differs. Adding
random patches to my random reports won't help.

> Do you have test cases in mind? Can you try the attached patch?

I will. But not now.

Please note that r1431 was quite carefully engineered by Felix Hartmann
(at least, that is what I understood from it), and you shouldn't change
these back just because I'm yelling something ;-)

Best regards,

Valentijn