logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction for highway=motorway[_link]

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat Aug 7 13:53:43 BST 2010

Hi Marko,

I was wrong with my feeling that most of the non oneway-tagged
motorway_links are oneway=no. Your osmosis call easily shows that. I
tested that for some parts of germany.

So I suggest to leave everything as it is :-))

Have fun!
WanMil