logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction for highway=motorway[_link]

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Aug 4 10:14:50 BST 2010

El 04/08/10 10:14, Hendrik Oesterlin escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I have some trouble to make turn restrictions work properly. I think
> it is because mkgmap is failing to make them work if the highway types
> are "motorway" or "motorway_link". The roads are behaving a bit like
> "oneway=yes" in some directions. A very unpredictable thing.
>
> Is this a known behaviour? I am not jet 100% sure that the issue is
> really triggered by the "highway=motorway". But maybe someone before
> has already spend enough time to do all the trial-and-error testing
> for this...?
If you are using the dafault style, these lines in the lines file may be
the key:
highway=motorway {add oneway = yes; add bicycle = no; add foot = no }
[0x01 road_class=4 road_speed=7 resolution 14]
highway=motorway_link {add oneway = yes; add bicycle = no; add foot = no
} [0x09 road_class=3 road_speed=2 resolution 16]

In my customized style I have removed add oneway = yes from the
motorway_link line.