logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Turn restriction for highway=motorway[_link]

From Hendrik Oesterlin hendrikmail2002 at yahoo.de on Wed Aug 4 09:14:26 BST 2010

Hello,

I have some trouble to make turn restrictions work properly. I think
it is because mkgmap is failing to make them work if the highway types
are "motorway" or "motorway_link". The roads are behaving a bit like
"oneway=yes" in some directions. A very unpredictable thing.

Is this a known behaviour? I am not jet 100% sure that the issue is
really triggered by the "highway=motorway". But maybe someone before
has already spend enough time to do all the trial-and-error testing
for this...?

Any hints?

Kindly
Hendrik Oesterlin