logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Telephones, internet_access

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Thu Jul 15 23:52:12 BST 2010

Marko Mäkelä wrote:
> There is no 0x0051 in the mkgmap default style, except in the polygons
> file, for natural=marsh|mud|wetland. In garmin_feature_list.csv, I see
> 0x5100 for telephone:
>
> point|0x10|0x51|0x00|misc|telephone|Telephone

Yes, you are right. But sometimes the type and the subtype are commutative.
I just looked in the POI file:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Map_On_Garmin/POI_Types#Type_0x00

In my style file I have amenity=telephone [0x5100 resolution 20]

But I found a solution for the Oregon: You can separately change at
which zoom level Icons appear.

BTW In the Oregon the emergency phones can be found under "Communication", that is not really intuitive for a really important thing.

Dani