logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Online typ editor down, TYPViewer with trojan

From Daniela Duerbeck daniela.duerbeck at gmx.de on Mon Jul 12 16:33:23 BST 2010

charlie at cferrero.net wrote:
> Where are you downloading TYPViewer from?  The version on
> opheliat.free.fr is (apparently) unchanged since 12th Feb 2010 and
> when I installed it a few months ago got no virus warnings (though
> that may be the fault of my anti-virus software).

The setup-file http://opheliat.free.fr/michel40/setupTYPViewer.exe
contains the trojan says Antivir, the standalone program
http://opheliat.free.fr/michel40/TYPViewer.exe not.

But I cannot exchange icons with this program, I always get an "index
out of range" error. But it tells me not which index is out of range.

Dani