logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap-dev Digest, Vol 24, Issue 1

From Chris Miller chris_overseas at hotmail.com on Thu Jul 1 16:29:52 BST 2010

Hmm, the apostrophe gets escaped when it is written out to the split osm
file not when the cache is generated, so I don't think a stale cache was
the problem. Possibly the v83 run generated more output files than v117 and
so was still around and used as mkgmap input? Anyway, glad to hear you've
managed to get it working.

Chris