logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] avg speed on roads

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Jun 2 22:25:10 BST 2010

El 02/06/10 03:41, maning sambale escribió:
> How much time penalty is added when the traffic_signal style below is added:
>
> 2010/4/24 Florian Lohoff<f at zz.de>:
>
>>> certainly improve the arrival time estimation:
>>> highway=traffic_signals { add mkgmap:road-speed = '-2'; add
>>> mkgmap:road-speed-min = '1'

Time penalty is applied to the way section between the previous node and
the node after the one tagged as highway=traffic_signals, so it depends
on the length of that section. In a particular case I had to add an
extra node closer to the traffic signal, because it was a long straight
street and penalty was to high, diverting to a not optimal route, but in
general it works fine.

--
Por favor, no me envíe documentos con extensiones .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .mdb, mdbx
Instale OpenOffice desde http://es.openoffice.org/programa/index.html