logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Really Serious bug when not using --route

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu May 27 23:21:59 BST 2010

> You need to combine two different maps of the same area (so most often
> one being contourlines) into the same mapset (meaning same tdb/overview
> image/mdr/....).

OK I have finally reproduced it with your map.

It seems that in fact you have two different map sets with different
family/tdb/etc.

When I switch to the non-routable one and attempt to draw a route
it tries to calculate a route and usually fails.

I'll try to create a smaller example so I can investigate.

..Steve