logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Maintaining generated sea polygons

From aighes h.scholland at googlemail.com on Tue May 25 13:12:25 BST 2010

Yesterday germany had no coastline-problems ;)

An easy way for correcting the errors would be the possibility to open the
splitted osm-Files. Then you can fix the error direct (and afterwards in
osm-database). There is no waiting for next planetfile.

Now I draw in Mapsource rectangels of the flooded areas and generate an
polygonfile via josm and osm2poly.pl. Then I seperate the coastlines and
split this file with the generated polygon-files. This file I can open in
josm and search and fix the error.

cu,
aighes