logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Maintaining generated sea polygons

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon May 24 16:59:02 BST 2010

Hi,

I have found out that in my case it was not caused by the splitter, but a mistake in osm:
a coastline placed on top of another one. I removed the last one and now it renders fine.

Werner wrote:

I used splitter and mkgmap to compile a map of Finland, based on
geofabrik- data. The map was defective: For example, Savonlinna was
flooded; on the other side, some lakes in the Saimaa- region were
displayed as land, their islands as lakes.
IN THIS CASE, the splitter caused the errors: Increasing the overlap-
parameter from 2000 (which is default) to 8000 solved the problem.

Werner