logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] residental area and narrow_gauge railway

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Thu May 6 08:52:06 BST 2010

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 09:14:09AM +0300, Marko Mäkelä wrote:
>You are right, the 0x02 is not visible on the Edge 705 either (at least
>not without a TYP file).

The 0x10 is tricky too, because the Edge 705 shows it in the same colour
(light yellow or gray) as buildings (0x13). I omitted the
landuse=residential from resolution 24 (the only resolution where
buildings are displayed). I tested it by selecting the smallest map
detail, so that resolution 24 would be displayed on the closest zoom
levels only.  At resolution 24, I only saw the buildings, and at higher
resolutions, I would see the landuse. I hope that this is OK for you
too.

	Marko