logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] How to get a list of all polygon tags used in the style?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Mon May 3 20:36:33 BST 2010

In http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2010q2/008276.html I
have noted that there is one shortcome in the multipolygon code.
It checks if the mp is tagged with a polygon tag. In that case the tags
are copied from the mp otherwise are copied from the element ways.

The problem is that the mp code has a (too short) static list of polygon
tags (boundary, natural, landuse,
land_area, building, waterway).

Now my question (to Steve?):
How can I get a dynamic list of polygon tags referenced in the style?
I need it in the Osm5XmlHandler from where I can give it to the
MultiPolygonRelation objects.

Have fun!
WanMil