logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with Russian landuse multipolygons

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun May 2 11:09:43 BST 2010

Hi WanMil,

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 12:13:05AM +0200, WanMil wrote:
>Hi Marko,
>
>I don't understand what your real problem is. Please be more specific
>(logfile?).
>
>The multipolygons I have checked are non conformant to the multipolygon
>definition. Most of them should be handled ok by the mkgmap multipolygon
>handler. I don't see where the handler should be more robust (I need a
>concrete example for that :-)
>
>My short comment: We cannot fix bad imports! (we can only try)

Thank you, basically I just wanted to confirm that the data is bad. It
would be handy to disable multipolygon processing by some pattern. I
guess it would be somewhat of a hack, because multipolygons are
processed before executing the style definitions.

	Marko