logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Buildings color

From Prescott prescott66 at gmail.com on Fri Apr 30 06:54:43 BST 2010

Yes i understand you, but you me not :-)
I describe you my situation again:
I want to create gmapsupp.img from OSM file but i want to change colors in
generated gmapsupp.img.i want to have only one map, so something like ID is
not important for me.i try edit TYP file and there is map id 2200. can i
leave there this value-2200 or i must change it to some other or i must set
map-id(2200) to my generated gmapsupp.img?...because it dont works for me
anyway :-(