logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recycling menu items in the Oregon

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Apr 19 14:38:20 BST 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 02:21:35AM +0200, Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
>But I think, I understand correct that screenshots of Garmin Icons are a
>Nogo, since there a copyrighted rights on them? So I have to describe
>what IMHO the Icon seems to mean?

I am not a law expert, but that would be the safest and most
bandwidth-friendly option.

One could argue that such tiny icons cannot be copyrighted or that this is
fair use in a commentary. But I would prefer to avoid any lawyers and
hair-splitting.

	Marko