logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] NSIS Problems with 2G limit

From Ralf Kleineisel ralf at kleineisel.de on Thu Apr 8 18:19:31 BST 2010

On 08.04.2010 12:48, Christoph Wagner wrote:

> Ok, but I have no idea how to change the osmmap.nsi created by the
> --nsis option of mkgmap, so that it did not include the .img's in the
> installer exe directly.
>
> Wouldn't it be usefull to have a small .exe installer in the same
> directory of the img files that just installs them for windows users?

That's exactly what my version of the installer does: It takes the
gmapsupp.img in the same directory as itself, unpacks all the *.img
files and installs the map.

The NSIS config can be found here:
http://www.kleineisel.de/blogs/media/blogs/osmmap/1003/OSM_SRTM_Germany.nsi