logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1625: Translate amenity=zoo at resolution 20 like tourism=zoo,

From SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk on Mon Apr 5 23:43:41 BST 2010

Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
> Now I am pretty sure that Windows XP has a list of text file types that a "worth" being searched. Others are excluded.
> So the Windows search "inside files" is pretty useless. But I am not astonished about that.

Somewhat off topic for mkgmap, but you might find this useful:
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/
There's a "grep" in there that will actually find stuff that you
actually search for!  If you're not familiar with Unix/Linux its syntax
may take some getting used to, but it, and some of the other utilities
in there can be extremely useful.