logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] State of the coastline art

From Apollinaris Schoell aschoell at gmail.com on Fri Apr 2 02:02:28 BST 2010

What was the input? a geofabrik download or a osmosis extract with complete
coastline ways?
then you should try --generate-sea=extend-sea-sectors as Chris recommends.
I create all osm files with osmosis and  coastline will be complete and
touch tile boundaries.

another idea is to take the area.list from processing a germany extract and
feed it together with a planet or europe extract into splitter to get
complete coastlines.