logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1625: Translate amenity=zoo at resolution 20 like tourism=zoo,

From Garvan & maew garvan.maew at online.com.kh on Wed Mar 31 05:52:16 BST 2010

Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> Version 1625 was commited by marko on 2010-03-29 09:16:46 +0100 (Mon, 29 Mar 2010)
>>
>> Translate amenity=zoo at resolution 20 like tourism=zoo,
>> and note that amenity=supermarket and amenity=zoo are deprecated.
>>

> I am very new to Java. Could you for example tell me in which module you
> changed something?
> I tried to find out where for example the options are processed, but no
> chance ...
>
> TIA, Dani

Look in the folder

mkgmap-svn/mkgmap/resources/styles/default/

and you will find the default style files. The point file
(/mkgmap/resources/styles/default/point) is the one which was changed.
These style rules are not java source code, they are rules read in by
the source code.

See

# amenity=supermarket is superceded by shop=supermarket
amenity=supermarket [0x2e02 resolution 20]

And
# amenity=zoo is superceded by tourism=zoo
amenity=zoo [0x2c07 resolution 20]

I think the modules that do the work are here

mkgmap/src/uk/me/parabola/mkgmap/osmstyle

But I am also a beginner with Java and have not tried making sense of them.

Garvan