logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] a FIXME map style

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Mon Mar 29 07:41:26 BST 2010

Hi,

Just got this idea of creating Garmin maps designed for fixing the
data (I use Garmin primarily to collect and fix OSM).  Some have
started doing this like the nonames style and the All in One Garmin
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:All_in_one_Garmin_Map#Openstreetbugs),
but I hope to expand the style to include all the QA tools available
in OSM.  Some data/style we can integrate are:

    * No name roads (use the noname style)
    * Openstreetbug reports
    * Keep Right reports
    * POI with names but no other tags

Anyone doing a similar map?  Maybe you can share some tools.

--
cheers,
maning