logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] bug in name command when combined with continue with_actions

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Thu Mar 25 16:33:23 GMT 2010

Steve Ratcliffe schrieb am 25.03.2010 00:49:
> The difference is down to the 'name' command being like 'add' and not
> like 'set'.  If you use add instead of set, then it behaves
> consistently with the way that name behaves.

Ah, thanks for the explanation.

Actually where is the best description/user guide for the different commands of
the style files? The help for the command line parameters is maintained within
the help parameter of mkgmap, but details of the style-commands are hard to
find. I don't even know a single list on the net containing all the possible
commands.

Gruss
Torsten