logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Generate coastline - can we keep the coastline way?

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Wed Mar 24 14:33:15 GMT 2010

When --generate-coastline=multipolygon fails, I'm left with a map that
has no distinction between land and sea.  However, if I don't
use --generate-coastline, I at least get a line (from my style/lines).
Is there any good reason why generating coastline prevents the line
rules from being applied to the coastline ways?

It's not a problem when I actually get sea tiles, but it's a serious
nuisance when small islands have completely disappeared!