logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Using multiple TYP files

From Toby Speight T.M.Speight.90 at cantab.net on Tue Mar 23 16:11:34 GMT 2010

0> In article <4BA8D823.6090605 at gmx.de>,
0> Torsten Leistikow <URL:mailto:de_muur at gmx.de> ("Torsten") wrote:

Torsten> Toby Speight schrieb am 23.03.2010 11:03:
>> That's a bit more difficult for me - I'd have to generate it on the
>> fly, as I don't know how many tiles the splitter is going to throw out.
>> Unless there's a way around that?

Torsten> If you are always splitting the same areas, you can use an
Torsten> area list as parameter for splitter for defining the cuttings
Torsten> (parameter --split-file).

That's true - until the area density grows too big and it needs
resetting.

It could be a pain maintaining all the template rules (I run splitter
probably a dozen times, given the number of input files).