logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] map detects barriers like gate as passable by motor vehicle when it is only restricted to pedestrians

From Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org on Sun Mar 21 20:45:13 GMT 2010

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:21:56 +0000, Mark Burton wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
>> I'm curious how mkgmap handles "permissive," "private," and
>> "destination" access types myself.
>
> 'permissive' is considered to be the same as 'yes' and 'designated'.
>
> 'private' is considered to be the same as 'no'.

Hmm, I would have thought "permissive" would have been the same as
"destination" but with preference given to permissive routes as a
tiebreaker.

Does it still route down a "no" or "private" if there's not any other
option?