logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] grade3 tracks

From Gert Münzel Gert.Muenzel at netcologne.de on Wed Mar 10 08:11:51 GMT 2010

Hi Daniela,

> *From* Daniela Duerbeck wrotes *on* /Tue Mar 9 01:59:57 GMT 2010/
>
> Hi!
>
> This is just cosmetics but I'd like to know what I have to add in the
> typ file that grade 3,4. etc tracks do not get the labels "grade 3", etc
> in my device.
>
> TIA. Dani

I suppose "grade ..." is the real label and not an alternate out of the
typ-file.
If you use MapTk from http://maptk.dnsalias.com/ to manage and compile
the type-file, simply set the text size for the object type e.g from
"standard size of text" to "no text". It's "TextSize=1" in plain text
*.prj file which necessarily you have created.
At least it works like if you switch off the visibility of the street
label in  your GPS with the difference that only streets of these object
type are affected. And it has to be noted, that you can't switch it on
on the GPS.

cheers Gert