logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple other menus in select category

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Mar 8 07:03:51 GMT 2010

08.03.2010 02.33.53, Daniela Duerbeck wrote:
> Gert Münzel wrote:
>> The categories name is part of the gps firmware and part of
>> mapsource software. Theres no way to deal with via type-files. The
>> only way would be to hack the gps firmware and replace the name.
[cut]
> For each  icon with shop (type=2e) I get a separate others list.

In the TYP file, you can define default names for POIs that lack a
name. Have you tried defining that? Does it only affect the map display
(when you move the cursor over the icon), or does it also control what
is displayed in the POI menu? I would have expected the latter, but I
have not tried it.

	Marko