logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Recommended version?

From Valentijn Sessink valentyn at blub.net on Tue Mar 2 15:13:52 GMT 2010

Hi Steve, hi list,

Steve Ratcliffe schreef:
> But how do we coordinate across all the languages? We now have
> English, French, German, Dutch and Japanese translations of the main
> page on the wiki.  The version number could probably be made a template
> so that it can be updated in one place, but if we want to offer a list
> of changes then this will have to be translated.

Even the English wiki page does not seem to reflect the mkgmap-usage.
(if http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/MkgmapAlso, is what we're talking
about; but I'm not sure, as http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:Mkgmap
works for me)

Also, for a couple of options, there's no information about the sensible
default and/or the problems that one may run into. A couple of examples
could be of use here.

V.