logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] routable tiles with visible seas

From n willink nw at pinns.co.uk on Tue Mar 2 13:31:54 GMT 2010

I've been following the "sea floods" topic and have found that ,yes, a  x4b
polygon is not needed to generate 'non flooding' seas.
However, I 'm finding ,I need to include x4b at draworder=0  (sea at order 1
& land at 2) to override Mapsource's hideous basemap,
It works brilliantly - all islands appear; no flooding, even in the most
'challenging' circumstances and no basemap!

Unfortunately, those tiles are not routable as mkgmap --routes only seems to
work with a default style.

Is there any way of tweaking mkgmap?

Many Thanks

Nick