logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Etrex sea floods tile unless well zoomed out

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Mar 1 18:15:55 GMT 2010

Felix,

> Doesn't sound right to me. There is no need for 0x4b at all (my maps do
> not contain 0x4b). The only thing that I could imagine that happenend
> based on your above description is that both sea and land were at the
> same level, or that the polygon for land was not correctly set. Try
> using maptk for Typfiles, ati.land makes too many errors.
> There is definitely neither a need to have 0x4b inside typfile, or map.

Sea and land were not at the same level but I wonder if because the sea
poly ended up on level 1 when I removed the 0x4b poly, it had some odd
effect.

So, tell me, do you have any polys at a higher priority than your sea
poly or is the sea poly on level 1?

Mark