logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Etrex sea floods tile unless well zoomed out

From Mark Burton markb at ordern.com on Mon Mar 1 17:51:00 GMT 2010

OK - I think I found what was wrong. I recently removed the 0x4b poly
from the TYP file and that was the only poly on level 1. What I didn't
realise is that all the polys on higher levels then got shifted down
one level so that the sea poly was now on level 1 (I guess the etrex
does something funky with polys at level 1).

Fortunately, I could revert the commit that removed the 0x4b poly
from the TYP file and so I didn't have to tediously change the levels of
all the polys again. Hurrah for version control software!

Mark