logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Flooding of sea - this time inside the middle of the Alps, not related to geofabrik cutting

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at googlemail.com on Fri Feb 26 10:31:45 GMT 2010

On 26.02.2010 09:44, Mark Burton wrote:
> It could be that tile contains a lake tagged natural=coastline but it's
> the wrong direction, i.e. it's an anti-lake!

I looked for an anti-lake, but could not find one...
I think ultimately we would need some check against flooding. Easiest
maybe would be if there are more than 30 forest polygons inside water
(without natural=land) and if so, then assume tile is flooded and put
land into the whole tile. Much better to miss some sea, then to have
flooding.