logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r1581: Move leisure=sports_centre below sport=*

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Feb 21 18:11:04 GMT 2010

Hi Dave,

> This proves my point. You're amendment now excludes the fact it has a
> multi-use.
>
> I don't think it was a good idea to change for all cases based on one.

You are right, I did not think it through well enough.

> Are you saying your GPS labels it as swimming pool, even though it's
> tagged as just swimming?
> Is that in the built in profile?

The Edge 705 calls unnamed POIs "Unnamed Swimming Pool" (English) or
"Nimetön Uima-allas" (Finnish). The POI menu entry is
Recreation/Swimming Pool.

This emphasizes your point. I will revert r1581 and go back to my cave.
:-)

	Marko