logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] motor_vehicle

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Feb 21 15:10:57 GMT 2010

Hello Mark,

> +		new AccessMapping("motor_vehicle", RoadNetwork.NO_CAR),
>
> That's not enough because if motor_vehicle=no, you also want stop
> psv/taxi/emergency/hgv.

I see, although I would not stop emergency. In which order will the
access tags be processed then? What would happen with the following:

motor_vehicle=no
taxi=yes

Johann Gail and I suppose Felix Hartmann would like to be able to
specify access rights by explicit mkgmap:* attributes in the style
definition. That should be straightforward for ways, but what about
turn restrictions? Could the access attributes be set in the relations
file?

Best regards,

	Marko