logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Help from the style file gurus

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Feb 17 18:44:33 GMT 2010

Torsten, you are right that I'm expecting too much ;-)

We have only a limited number of Garmin lines to use, so I created some extra possibilities
by combining those lines with the layer option. Multiple map-layers can be done,
but I don't like it because you can't see them in Mapsource.

What I observed was that the lines 0x01, 0x02 and 0x03 seems to have the highest
draw priority. If you dont make them transparent you can't use another layer on top
of those lines. All other lines can be combined (as long as you use it as bitmap) as far as I tried them out.

So I wonder, can this be changed in mkgmap?

Cheers, Minko