logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] typ file not included with generating gmapsupp

From charlie at cferrero.net charlie at cferrero.net on Wed Feb 17 11:45:49 GMT 2010

Steve Ratcliffe (sr at parabola.me.uk) wrote:

> On 16/02/10 15:11, Martin Simon wrote:
>> I don't know if this helps, but I have to specify the *full* path of
>> my typ files to get them included. they are in another directory.
>
> It might well help, as it is a possible clue to what is happening.
> If mkgmap is run in a script and it changes directory that might happen
> for example.
>
> However, I don't have to specify the full path and you
> shouldn't have to, but perhaps there is a bug that kicks in
> sometimes.  I can't reproduce it, so I can do no more without
> more info.
>
> Regards,
>
> ..Steve

FWIW, I run mkgmap in a script and use relative file-paths and it works fine:

rem start batch
set mkgmapVer=-r1508
set stylefile=charlie
set optionsFile=UK_options.args
set typfile="../mkgmap/TYP files/Charlie/CF1400.TYP"

java -Xmx1500m -ea -jar ../mkgmap/mkgmap%mkgmapVer%/mkgmap.jar
--style-file=../mkgmap/styles/%stylefile% -c %optionsFile% %typfile%

rem this script lives in the same directory as optionsFile and all the
split OSM tiles
rem end batch

--
Charlie