logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] multipolygon with outer polygon within inner polygons

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Fri Feb 12 12:55:53 GMT 2010

Those borderlines form part of different type of administration regions,
(countries, provinces, municipalities etc).

My question is not to understand why they are tagged like that, but how to make them render them well into mapsource. Is there some kind of patch I can try out, and where/how can I apply it?
Im new regarding patching mkgmap, just using the latest release.

Chris wrote:
Hi,
what I don't understand: Why is the complex MP processing
for borders necessary while we are (mostly) only interested in
the border _lines_ ?

Chris