logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Gmapibuilder: Searching for new site to host source code

From Lambertus osm at na1400.info on Wed Feb 10 22:35:05 GMT 2010

Ah sorry, it wasn't a mail afterall but a forum post... Well, here it
is: http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=59086#p59086

    Hi Lambertus,

    Has anything been changed with the system that generates RoadTrip
    maps? I downloaded a map and MapInstall gives an error: "Alert.
    There is a problem with the OSM World Routable installation. Please
    re-install OSM World Routable and start MapInstall again"

    I tried re-installing the map to no avail. I reinstalled the
    previous OSM routable map and it works fine with MapInstall.

    Interestingly the problem map is installed to RaodTrip with
    MapManager no problem. Its just MapInstall finds an error with the map.

    Thanks