logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] BUG: riverbank drawing error

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Tue Feb 9 13:13:34 GMT 2010

Hi Matteo,

> If a riverbank intersect a landuse, the riverbank should be drawn on top of
> the landuse.
> See the attachment for an example.

(Why) can't you define a multipolygon that cuts out the riverbank from the
landuse?

I am afraid that mkgmap would become a lot more complex if it allowed a
drawing order to be defined for polygons and were able to create
multipolygons or split polygons as needed.  Correct me if I am wrong, but
I understood that the the interpretation of drawing order differs between
devices and MapSource or it requires multiple map layers in order to work
properly.

	Marko